Pangara is a freelancer platform connecting top developers in Vietnam with clients worldwide. To ensure this, Pangara uses a customized and unique qualification process to gather and offer the best freelancers out there. Our founders are Swedish, our customers are global, and our talents are world class.
Pangara is looking for a QC Engineer to join our product development team. As part of the team, you will contribute to our rapidly changing web-based platform, your main responsibilities are performing acceptance, regression and system testing on a daily basis to ensure the quality of our platform releases.
The ideal candidate has at least 2 years of experience working as a QC engineer in an Agile team, is able to work independently, deliver on time and take initiative to keep team communication alive at all times. We’re highly appreciated the proactiveness in daily communication.
- Review software requirements for testability
- Develop, maintain and execute manual test cases for our product releases
- Bug report and bug trace
- Prepare test documentation and review with development team
- Ensuring proper use of testing tools
Essential skills & experience
- At least 2 years of experience in software testing and requirement analysis
- Good experience in manual testing for web-based apps
- Experience identifying and separating defects between front-end and back-end
- Experience with cross-browser and cross-platform testing (PC, mobile, and tablet)
- Working with Agile Scrum before
- Experience in Jira, Confluence
- Good English skill, especially writing testing documents
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing for priority
- Can-do-attitude and put the goals of the team before your own prestige
- Testing single page application
- End-to-end testing
- API testing
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- Macbook Pro provided + external monitor
- No OT. We respect work-life balance
- Employee benefits are the same as the Labor law combined with some extra benefits such as health insurance, extra vacation days, Monday breakfast, Thursday movie session, Friday beer time.
- Budget for personal development
- 2 work-from-home days every month
- Enhance your English communication by working directly with multinational team members.