Pangara is a freelancer platform connecting top developers in Vietnam with clients worldwide. To ensure this, Pangara uses a customized and unique qualification process to gather and offer the best freelancers out there. Our founders are Swedish, our customers are global, and our talents are world class.
We are looking for a Product Designer (UI/UX) to join our product team to help us create and improve visual language for our platform and website. Your primary job will be to lead the design process of our platform/website interfaces, and the creation of a comprehensive style guide, you will also collaborate regularly with Product Manager and the engineering team, as well as engage in user research and interviews to produce best designs for our product.
We maintain an open and healthy working environment where everyone is encouraged to contribute and express their ideas in making our product and processes better.
- Create wireframes or low-fidelity prototypes for new features
- Provide interaction user flows of web application
- Design production-ready prototypes to hand to our engineering team based on analysis and user feedback
- Solve challenging content, navigation, and conversion problems
- Produce a comprehensive style guide
- Create marks, icons, and graphic elements
- Iterate on designs in a sprint team to respond to technical needs with engineering team members
- Participate in interviews with new or active users
- Test prototypes or designs with users and team members to validate design concepts
Skills & experience
- Proven track record of designing for the web and mobile (while you don’t have to be an expert, you should have an eye towards ensuring accessibility, developing reusable components and patterns, etc)
- Being able to perform well in a team and independently
- Knowledge of good UX practices
- Proficiency in Sketch and design collaboration tools such as Invision or Figma
- Ability to juggle multiple deadlines at once
It would be considered bonus points if you’re familiar or proficient in working with these things:
- Experience in working with Scrum methodology
- Relevant work experience in UX research, product design
- Understand how web markup works (HTML, CSS)
- Familiar with grid system
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- Macbook Pro provided + external monitor
- No OT. We respect work-life balance
- Employee benefits are the same as the Labor law combined with some extra benefits such as health insurance, extra vacation days, Monday breakfast, Thursday movie session, Friday beer time.
- Budget for personal development
- 2 work-from-home days every month
- Enhance your English communication by working directly with multinational team members.