Pangara is a freelancer platform connecting top developers in Vietnam with clients worldwide. To ensure this, Pangara uses a customized and unique qualification process to gather and offer the best freelancers out there. Our founders are Swedish, our customers are global, and our talents are world class.
We actively seek out a Senior Full-stack Developer to join our product team and help us take our freelancer platform to the next level. We are looking for someone with significant experience in full-stack web development and show interest in both backend and frontend technologies, this position will work closely with PM, designers and other developers in the team to propose and roll out new features for our users, as well as make existing ones better through user feedback and optimization process.
We maintain an open and healthy working environment where everyone is encouraged to contribute and express their ideas in making our product and processes better.
Our tech stack features Laravel, Lumen, Vuejs, WordPress, MySQL, Gitlab CI, Docker, AWS and more on production.
- Building new features & perform enhancements to our Lumen-based API, including unit tests
- Building robust frontend app using Vuejs and its ecosystem
- Working with the team to solve complex challenges and contributing ideas and solutions regularly
- Optimizing frontend app for maximum speed and scalability
Skills & experience
- Require a minimum of 3 year of experience full-stack web development
- Experience building and interacting with API
- Knowledge of design patterns and architectures
- Experienced in RDBMS (MySQL, Postgres, etc…) and database design
- Familiar with frameworks for building single-page-application (React, Vue, Angular, etc.)
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Comfortable using CSS preprocessors (SASS, SCSS, Less, Stylus)
- Comfortable on the command line
- Able to build intuitive user interfaces when given design directions
- Familiarity with frontend build tools, particularly Webpack
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools including Git
If you’re familiar or proficient in working with these things, that would be bonus:
- Experience with deploying applications on AWS
- Experience of working with Vuex for state management or similar
- Gitlab CI
- WordPress themes & plugins development
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- Macbook Pro provided + external monitor
- No OT. We respect work-life balance
- Employee benefits are the same as the Labor law combined with some extra benefits such as health insurance, extra vacation days, Monday breakfast, Thursday movie session, Friday beer time.
- Budget for personal development
- 2 work-from-home days every month
- Enhance your English communication by working directly with multinational team members.